06 December 2010

(Tr)ack Addict?

This might just be the start of something... I propelled myself voluntarily up the mountain once again this evening to indulge in the lunacy of 10 laps of a 400m. And I did this because I kind of enjoyed it last time. In a very masochistic kind of way. There is a lot to be said for running fast. Well, not that I really have an pretensions to running really fast. That is just never going to happen. But running faster than usual is quite thrilling. And the 1 minute breaks in between repetitions are just heavenly. But go by so damn quickly. Some sort of weird sadistic time contraction in effect? Anyway, Dad, I can see what you liked about this track running, but how you could even consider putting waist high obstacles in the way is beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment